Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cousin's death ruled suspicious how can I get copy of death certificate if I'm no timmediate family?

I tried vital statistics department in my state and they stated that they could not release it to me. Myself and my mother are my cousin's only living blood relatives. My cousin's spouse is living, however we think that, that person is the reason the cause of death was ruled suspicious. The death was in 1999 and was caused by a firearm.

Cousin's death ruled suspicious how can I get copy of death certificate if I'm no timmediate family?
I would go to the police dept and talk to them.
Reply:Go to who ever you're supposed to and tell them that you are their only living relatives and hopefully someone will have some sympathy for you, or since you're the only living family member, they would have to give it to you (I would think). Or consult with a lawyer. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment