Thursday, November 19, 2009

What final documents do I need to file to finish my divorce?

I have the Marital Settlement Agreement and Support Stipulation (agreed to by both parties) finished. It is well past the "cooling off period" from when we filed. I know I need to file 1) Affidavit of consent 2) Waiver of notice of intent 3) Decree - Praecipe to transmit 4) Vital Statistics. what else do I need to file?

What final documents do I need to file to finish my divorce?
Hello





Do not take Divorce. When you both are settled for Divorce and why you both are not comming a Compromise to Avoid Divorce.





Once again I request you do not take Divorce.





I am praying God your Divorce will cancell in Court and God will give you a settled Life and live together.





I THINK THIS WILL HAPPEND TO YOU.





I think you will send e.mail to me regarding cancellation of Divorce.





subbunaicker@yahoo.co.in


No comments:

Post a Comment