Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weird Sizing?

For info:





I'm 31yrs old, 12st 4lbs, 5'6" tall and using two tape measures I have measured my vital statistics as the following:





Chest: 46" (Bra 40F/42E)


Waist: 42" (narrowest point)


Hips: 47" (widest point)





At Marks %26amp; Spencer I usually wear a size 18, according to their size charts a size 18 is:





Chest 42"


Waist 35"


Hips 45"





or Per Una





Chest 41"


Waist 34"


Hips 45"





If I used the size chart as a guide I would need:





Chest: Size 24


Waist: Size 24


Hips: Size 20








How can this be so drastically different? My measurements are 100% accurate and I've only found one garment at M%26amp;S that doesn't fit me and that's at the waistband.

Weird Sizing?
I have found that size charts lie all the time.





It is possible that they made the size chart a while ago and have since changed the patter that they are using to make the clothes.





Size doesn't really matter all that much anyhow, its really how the clothes fit your body and how confident you feel in them.

false teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment